Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fun Weekend

It was a fun and busy weekend. Last week Monkey Man and Princess had Safety Camp. They had so much fun all week long. On Friday they held a little graduation party for them. I honestly thought that I would be getting a call to come get one or the other child for behaviors but they both did wonderful and I couldn't be prouder of both of them.
On Saturday we had our family reunion and on Sunday was my nephews birthday party. In between the events I tore into the house work that got neglected last week. The kids had a blast at both events and got alot of energy out, which was nice for me at bed time. My nephew had a blast and got what he wanted for his birthday which was a Nintendo DS, games, and accessories. He had a fun time playing with his cousins. :)
Last week I talked to the case worker (we were supposed to have our home visit but she was sick so we re-scheduled for this coming up week) and she told me that she is getting Itty Bitty's TPR under way. She also told me that she doesn't know what the future will hold for Princess and Monster but she does know that they will be here with me for quite a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment