Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a long week

This last week has been very hectic. The children are having tons of behaviors and I am just not sleeping well at all. The children are also not sleeping well so besides having my own sleep issues, I am up with them for part of the night too. So needless to say we have all been pretty crabby this past week. Hopefully it will start to get better but we will see.
Monkey Man and Princess start safety camp tomorrow. They are excited as am I. We talk about safety almost daily but to have them learn more or things that haven't come up yet is just great. And then I get to spend some alone time with Monster and Itty Bitty.
I have my meeting with the case workers this week, so I am going to see what they are thinking and hopefully get some answers about what is going to be happening. I am seriously not a patient person and all of this wait and see stuff is really getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment