Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Only for today

Today was crazy busy but the boys had a blast, Princess is with her grandma for the night. We hung out at home this morning while Monkey Man had therapy and then Monster and Itty Bitty went and had fun with their aunt while I took Monkey Man to speech. When we were done we hung out with auntie and they had fun playing outside with their cousin. Then we came home to eat supper, bath time, then off to bed. Monster and Itty Bitty went to bed so easy tonight, I layed them down and haven't heard a peep since then. Monkey Man is about to get ready for bed then I think I will head to bed.
Tomorrow is going to be such a relaxing day compared to most. Monster and Monkey Man have therapy in the morning and then in the afternoon Monster and Princess's mother is going to come visit with them and have lunch. It should be a quiet day, I am hoping, but Monster tends to get very overstimulated when his mom comes to visit so I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment