Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The appointment

So I took Monster in for his autism eval today. It went well but at the end I found out it will take 3-4 weeks before we get the results. UGH!!!!! I asked the evaluator for her honest opinion and she told me that she was leaning towards pdd-nos. She said that she seen a lot of signs of autism but wasn't sure if he would fit all 6 criteria that is needed for an autism diagnosis but he fit into atleast 4-5 criteria so that's why she said pdd-nos. But she had to talk with the psychologist to see what he said then they would send me the results.
I am not a patient person when it comes to this kind of thing. I want to know now and hate that I have to wait atleast another month to get the answers. My sister (the good one) kept the other 3 while I took Monster to his appointment. When we returned she said she doesn't know how I do it. She was going crazy after only 3 hours. That actually felt good to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment