Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wow

Summer is just flying by. The kids are definately keeping me busy but it is all great. Because of me staying busy I have lost a few pounds :) . Today was great. Hung out in the house all morning because it was just too hot to be outside with 5 kids under the age of 6 (I babysit my cousins 4 month old occasionally). But as soon as the sun started hiding behind the clouds and my cousin picked up baby, we went outside to play. The kids had a blast even though it was still really warm outside. Luckily my back yard is pretty shaded, but also kind of suck because there are tons of mosquitos out there. All in all it was a great day. Now all I have is the twins, Monster and Itty Bitty (I call them twins because they look so much alike, are often mistaken for twins, only difference is Monster is a lot bigger than Itty Bitty). Princess went to one grandma's house for the night and Monkey Man went to a different grandma's for the night. It is so peaceful here, the twins are in bed, and I actually have some free time before I am too tired to do anything. I forgot how nice it is to only have two but I wouldn't trade the four for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment