Friday, July 2, 2010

If it's not one thing it's another

I took Princess to the doctor today to have them check out the wart looking thing on her wrist. When I first noticed it, it looked like a normal wart, but now a month later, it was red all the way around and huge. Well turns out it is just a wart and the red around it is the skin getting irratated because of how big the wart is. While we were at the doctor, they did a full check over. When the doctor listened to her heart, I noticed she was taken a long time listening. The doc then asked me if Princess ever had a murmer before. I said, no. Well I guess she does now. They said it's nothing serious right now, but they will have to keep an eye on it. Just something else to worry about!!!
This weekend is going to be crazy busy. We have a parade, cookout, fireworks and more fireworks. I hope the kids will have a blast and I will get a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment